Fostering innovations, nurturing health.
A trusted strategic and operational advisor for medical technology, medical imaging, surgical navigation, medical devices - neuromodulation, neurosurgical robotics, and epilepsy surgery.
Currently, senior vice president of sales & marketing (Directeur Commercial), leading the global commercial organization of the world leader in neurosurgical implantable devices for epilepsy surgery, DIXI Medical SAS.
Engaged over the past 25+ years in various leading roles ranging from pioneering early-stage development in successful startup companies:
- Surgical Navigation Technologies Inc. - StealthStationTM image-guided surgical navigation platform. Founding member & senior engineer, company acquired in 1996 by Sofamor-Danek/Medtronic (NYSE:MDT, S&P100),
- IntellX LLC - cloud-based patient-specific brain segmentation & mapping technology. Founding member & senior engineer, company acquired in 1999 by Medtronic,
to technology roll-outs for major multinationals:
- Medtronic ACTIVATM deep brain stimulation (DBS) neuro-modulation therapy. Clinical solutions & business development,
and more recently in successful corporate turnarounds:
- Schaerer Swiss surgical tables (founded in 1892). Interim managing director, managed the company's acquisition by a private equity group in 2007, and
- Renishaw Mayfield SA - NeuroMate® neurosurgical robot. Founding member & CEO led the company's acquisition by Renishaw (LSE:RSW, FTSE 250) in 2008, and stayed on as CEO until 2018.
Have experience across diverse cultures, a global mindset, flexibility, and strong professional relationships with key opinion leaders, customers, partners, and colleagues around the globe.
Held a leading role in the successful exit of four MedTech companies, a trusted reference for innovations that continue to shape neurosurgical patient care in medical imaging, surgical navigation, medical devices - neuromodulation, neurosurgical robotics, and epilepsy surgery.